Descripción de la oferta
Stream Hatchet is a startup built with the mission of creating a platform that equips the world with the best videogame analytics insights. We work side by side with the key players in the videogame industry to provide them with actionable insights to help them grow their businesses.
As a Front End Dev, you will contribute to enhancing our Business Intelligence platform. You'll work with our data engineers to ensure that our users get the most out of our data platform. We are seeking personnel that is passionate about data visualization and interpretation, mobile responsiveness and empower users to do more.
If you enjoy fast-paced startup environments, learn quickly, and are interested in growing your data skillset, this role is for you!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain the Business Intelligence Platform.
- Think through hard problems, and work alongside the team to crack them wide open.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience sourcing data via REST web services
- Excellent communication in English
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Experience with data visualization and presentation, turning complex analysis into insight
- Experience with cloud services like AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with Git
- Experience developing software in Linux/UNIX.
- Passion for video games
Acerca de Stream Hatchet