Descripción de la oferta
TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You should have a deep understanding of modern front end web development including the ability to not only use existing frameworks but to create libraries and whole features from scratch. You will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle, from specification to design, coding, and deployment.
- Build customer facing UI in a well-funded dynamic startup environment, see your work impact thousands of customers in rapid turnarounds
- Write code using AngularJS 1.x, UI Bootstrap and SCSS, create modular and reusable code based on AngularJs components, develop prototypes
- Improve user experience with highly responsive and intuitive UI
- Work closely with experienced back-end team and our design experts
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity code quality tool and technology adoption
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years of UI development experience
- Good understanding of RESTful API and asynchronous event handling
- Working knowledge of Git or any other version control systems
- Dedication to high quality modular and reusable coding
- Team player and good communication skills
- Strong experience with AngularJS 1.x or AngularJs 2
- Experience with test-driven development
- Resourceful and creative in finding the best solution that gets the job done
Acerca de TripActions