Descripción de la oferta
As part of the Platform UI Team, your challenge will be to provide a reliable platform to our internal teams, so we can develop better and faster! We are looking for a hardworking senior front-end engineer to join us in building New Relic’s platform. The platform will be used by coworkers throughout the company and will help make their lives—and the lives of the customers they work with—easier and more enjoyable each and every day! Some of the problems we work on involve frontend API’s to interact with the internal framework, extensible architecture solutions, UI components and deal with modern frameworks and libraries such as ReactJS or Redux.
What You’ll Do
- Work with our product manager and the team of data engineers to make sure of data exploration products accurately render complex data that are aligned with the needs of our internal customers.
- Teach us how to ensure data is delivered in a way that allows you to produce highly performant and flexible user interfaces.
- Learn and improve skills to continuously push us to deliver higher quality data products and improve how we view data visualization as a company
- Familiarity with modern development and build tools such as git, npm, babel, and webpack; experience with front-end JS testing tools and a comprehensive understanding of UI testing techniques
- Experience integrating the UI with data from service endpoints and expertise in modern HTML and CSS, including extension languages like Sass
- Experience working cross-functionally, collaborating with designers and coordinating and product/program managers; good sense of design and usability
- You’re passionate about the whole stack, the modern application requires.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment passionate about delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools, and methodologies.
- Experience doing and submitting to code reviews
- Bonus points for being an Open source contributor and experience with React
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.