Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer (flexible working time and hybrid model 3 days remote) to join our growing team in Madrid, Spain.
Join the inspection team to work on our cloud photogrammetry software ( PIX4Dinspect, Capture planner, and more ) which helps our customers in the drone industry to plan and manage their flight missions and their assets and perform thorough inspections through 3D model reconstructions. We use Angular, Openlayers, ThreeJS, Python, AWS, and various libraries to help us turn images into geolocalized 2D and 3D scenes using our processing engine. Our applications help our customers to create digital twins of their surrounding environment and analyze it. We are an agile team where code reviews, pair programming, and continuous deployment to production are part of the culture.
You will play a central role in the architecture, development, delivery, and scaling. From the initial definition to final integration, deployment, and support, your key contribution will help the team push the web limit.
You will be the right person for the job if you strive to keep your code simple, readable, and testable. You understand the importance of testing. You are passionate about your craft and enjoy learning and sharing good practices. Your definition of “done” includes your customers' satisfaction.
- Architecture, design, and develop solutions to improve and expand the capabilities of Pix4D cloud-based products.
- Collaborate proactively with other developers, product managers, and UX designers throughout the development process to build a flexible and robust cloud-based application for geospatial, engineering, and construction professionals.
- Implement maintainable and scalable solutions, focusing on quality and valuing simplicity.
- Actively participate in engineering discussions to share knowledge and experience to increase the team's expertise.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment, such as new deployments, monitoring, etc.
- Investigate technologies to discover new potential applications, and share knowledge with teammates.
- 4+ years of experience with a fluency and passion on building performant and beautiful web applications.
- Strong analytical, assessment, and problem-solving skills to overcome a technical or organizational challenge with the ability to motivate the proposed solution.
- Understand the importance of a software development methodology and teamwork.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken.
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative, and respectful attitude.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and office work in an international environment
- Private Health insurance with Mapfre
- Access to Gympass
- Mental, Legal and Financial assistance program
- Flexible benefits with Sodexo (childcare, transportation, restaurants)
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Budget for personal development and training
- Company Social Events like our yearly fondue in Switzerland Discounts for different activities and services with WeWork membership.
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.