Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to expand our distributed team in Madrid, Spain.
Join the Customer Experience team to develop internal tools and customer-facing applications that enable sales and marketing of our products. Systems developed by the team are used by thousands of customers every day and are critical to the success of the company. They are based on Angular, React, Django and are deployed to AWS. We are an agile team where practices such as code reviews, pair programming and continuous integration are part of the culture.
You will play a central role in the development of new features and designs to improve the workflows of commercial teams worldwide. You will work with other software engineers and UX designers as well as product managers from the marketing and customer support departments.
- Design and implement web applications to support the business activities of Pix4D.
- Introduce and advocate for coding best practices, ensure well-tested and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and UX designers throughout the development to involve them in the decision-making and set expectations.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise, and work proactively to prevent potential problems.
- Contribute to the documentation to share knowledge and increase the team's expertise.
- Participate in sprint planning, retrospectives, and other agile ceremonies to ensure the team deliveries are high-quality, on time and on budget.
- Experience with Angular, React, jQuery and TypeScript is a plus.
- Proven experience with cloud architectures, e.g. AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Understanding of the importance of a software development methodology and teamwork.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to work from the office 2 days per week. A good fit with Pix4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and office work in an international environment
- Private Health insurance with Mapfre
- Access to Gympass
- Mental, Legal and Financial assistance program
- Flexible benefits with Sodexo (childcare, transportation, restaurants)
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Budget for personal development and training
- Company Social Events like our yearly fondue in Switzerland Discounts for different activities and services with WeWork membership.
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.