Front-end Software Engineer (Angular, JS, CSS) en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Whisbi’s Live Engagement Platform helps brands maximize website value and convert more web visitors into customers by engaging & guiding them at every step of the customer journey. Our platform combines, live video, chat, voice, web/content sharing, and chatbot. We are transforming Digital Sales & Marketing through differentiating online customer experiences that improve Live Engagement and increase sales conversion. Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for over ten years, by delivering Live Engagement solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Our customers are global companies in Telco, Auto, Insurance, and Retail, who want to create winning omnichannel customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service allows Marketers to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling Sales and E-Commerce executives to increase their conversion rate quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
About the role
As a FrontEnd Software Engineer (Angular JS, CSS), you will help Whisbi’s software achieve the best quality and reliability. You will make intuitive high-level decisions for software continuity. You will see the “big picture” and help to improve the architectural approaches, maintain the platform updated to the latest security and standardization rules. You are a team player who loves the detail and looks for perfectionism in the process more than following the latest trend.
About the team
At Whisbi we care about a platform that manages millions of requests by day from some of the top companies of the world. We do this with a huge variety of technologies, solutions, and infrastructure to reach the performance expected.
What kind of people are there?
Most team members have serious experience in startup and enterprise engineering. Leading a solution that works. We own our responsibilities and make sure experiences are reliable.
All are amazing learners and flexible problem-solvers.
How do we work?
You will be part of a Squad, working in an agile environment that will develop and improve our customer tools, with a clear milestone of quality, performance, and reliability.
This Squad has the mission to tweak the current platform, adding new features and covering enterprise needs due that it is used by top global companies so legislation and security are a must above the sophistication.
We combine strategic viewpoints in engineering with continuous improvements and updates in a platform that has been leading the sector for more than ten years. Our tactical executions are always small and trustable. Improving the global system step by step in only one direction, never going back.
What you'll be doing on the team
In the first month, you will:
- Get familiar with the Whisbi Platform and its features
- Learn the basics of the internal workings and architecture of the platform
- Understand the working processes of the Engineering team and how we collaborate with the other teams
- Integrate to the Squad and learn the coding guidelines and quality standards
By month 3, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of software architecture.
- Be part of the improvements of some basic workflows and use cases.
- CodeReview as part of the quality process.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the Engineering team
By month 6, you will:
- Promote best practices and new ways of improving our software
- Make sure the quality and tests coverage of the code base is maintained and improved
- Be fully functional in the improvement of the platform
- Help the on-boarding of new team members
- You have solid experience in developing Front-End
- You are able to work in a varied environment, handling the entire software development life cycle, end to end
- You have experience in developing using NodeJs
- You have been working in an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban in cross-functional teams
- You are proficient in the unit and functional testing
- You understand the principles of Quality Assurance in software development
- You are capable to analyze a problem and define a clear action plan to tackle it.
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary 💰
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits 💸
- Career progression opportunities 🚀
- Flexible schedule ⏰
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space and terrace in the city center of Barcelona 🏠
- Free coffee & beer ☕️🍺
- Healthy life with Andjoy💪🏻
- 23 days holiday + 3 Whisbi wellbeing days 🌴
- Pet Friendly 🐶
- Yoga classes 🙏🏻
- Online language classes 👩🏽🏫
- International & multicultural environment 🌏
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc. 🎉
Follow us on Instagram and see what we are up to or have a look at Glassdoor to see what it's like to work at Whisbi!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acerca de Whisbi