Descripción de la oferta
Xceed is a venture-backed startup headquartered in Barcelona on a mission to facilitate the interaction between people and businesses around music experiences, and to transform the way millions of people access nightlife events worldwide.
Recognised as the Apple top 100 Apps of 2016 in the World and the fastest growing company in Spain in 2018 according to Tech5, our team puts Technology and Design at the core of the company culture. As such, every member of the team is involved in the product development activities having a real impact in the company.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team. The person we are looking for must thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design and development. You will form a part of an international team that is working in a dynamic and fun environment on the way to disrupt the music event industry.
What you will do
- Build reusable React components for both our b2c and b2b web apps
- Develop from scrap the version 3.0 of Nightgraph, our b2b solution for event organizers.
- Develop new features to increase content personalization and improve customer UX on our b2c website xceed.me
- Constantly improve applications performance through refactoring and optimization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and contribute first hand by giving your point of view and your thoughts
Our current stack is using the most modern technology. You will work with: React, Next.js, Styled-components, React-Query, Webpack, Jest, React-Testing-Library, Storybook and more..
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Experience in React, Hooks, Context and Styled-Components
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Single Page Applications
- Experience with version control systems (such as GIT) and Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Proficiency in English
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of Next.js
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Technical SEO best practices
- UX/UI skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
*Who are we looking for *
- A true team player able to proactively take part in multicultural and cross-functional teams
- A person who love challenges and is looking to join a team where making an impact is not only possilbe, but also encouraged
- A person that is not afraid to innovate and taking decisions
- A pixel-maniac that is all about shaping great customer experiences
Why Xceed will be your favorite team
- Competitive remuneration package and stock options
- Unlimited Remote Working
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Pair programming, internal workshops and elearning
- Transparent, dynamic and fun company culture with linear management and short decision-making lines
- Talented, curious and passionate team that is also friends outside working hours
- Free tickets to every party in town :)
At Xceed we offer equal opportunities - all qualifying applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.