Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a startup inside a corporation and a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.Madrid tech hub is dedicated to hiring top-talent inside and outside Spain with different backgrounds creating eclectic and inclusive teams that want to have a game-changing impact on a business that carries more than 150m passengers per year on over 2,100 routes.
Your mission with usWe are looking for talented developers to join our Front End engineering team. In this role you will work closely with our technology and product teams to develop, modify and support our applications, websites and user interfaces across all channels.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
- Release your software with a DevOps culture through software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Being up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- Learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- Collaborate in an Agile fast paced development environment.
Our ideal candidate
- Proficient on modern frontend technology stack (HTML5, Typescript, CSS)
- Experience with Angular and/or ReactJS is not mandatory but for sure a bonus point!
- Expert knowledge of building high performing and available websites and how to apply page performance optimisation techniques
- Adept at building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites
- Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices
- Passionate about user experience
- Comfortable working and maintaining a CI/CD environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of the coding standards required for high volume websites from a security and performance perspective
- Bonus points AWS knowledge and proficiency
- Autonomous and strong problem-solving with analytical skills
- Experience in a fast paced commercial environment
What is like working on Ryanair labs as Developer
- Top class squad: In your day to day you will work closely with top talent, both within the backend team and with other teams including mobile, web frontend and product teams.
- You will work with a state of art technical stack including web stack with Angular, AWS services such as CloudFront and Microservices
- You will support, develop and maintain the web systems of the number 1 airline in Europe, with 40M daily visits and thousands of bookings every day. Our systems needs to be resilient, secure and scalable to support the traffic peaks. Plus, you will also manage real time systems used by Ryanair to improve our customers journey.
- We promote innovation, all our teams are Agile and several PoCs of new technologies or innovative ideas are launched every week
- A competitive but flexible technical career plan
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- Travel discounts (of course!).
Acerca de Ryanair