Descripción de la oferta
Ubeeqo has one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast-growing technology company, part of Europcar’s New Mobility Division. We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 major European cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan.
Currently working on our new digital products and rebranding strategy, we’re at the beginning of an epic journey. Our team is young yet skilled, creative, agile, and curious about the world and new technologies. If you see yourself part of the journey, let us know you!
HOW WE WORK AS A TECH TEAM
Our tech team is based in Barcelona, Spain. We have 80+ members of 20 nationalities and is still growing.
We work in small scrum teams of 4-7. Every team member is encouraged to take full ownership of their part of the platform but also to contribute ideas, suggestions and code to other areas of the business. We believe that features have no value until they are in production adding value to our customers so teams deploy fast and often.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Design, estimate, and code new features both in Golang.
- Architect new applications and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams.
- Deﬁne, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work. Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and ﬁx gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of recent production quality Golang product development experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures leveraging Golang native concurrency
- Deep knowledge and experience on different design patterns, SOLID principles, data structures and algorithms
- Experience building out RESTful API’s Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Experience with unit testing
- Bonus points if you've worked with technologies such as Kafka, Redis and/or MongoDB
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Your can work in English (to the level that it doesn’t hinder your understanding and expression of ideas at work.)
- You're eligible for working in Spain without the company sponsoring work visa
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time, permanent position and a market salary depending on past experience
- 22 personal vacation days annually
- Fast-growing tech team environment with an innovative and diverse culture
- Central work location (near Plaça Catalunya)
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee and teas every day / Fresh fruits every Monday / Free breakfast every Tuesday
STATEMENT OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
As an equal opportunity employer, Ubeeqo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Acerca de Ubeeqo