Descripción de la oferta
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in B2B and/or field marketing.
- Experience with Cloud IT market.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs.
- Experience in Enterprise account based marketing and developing and executing marketing plans for large, complex accounts.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Marketing Automation tools and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Project management skills including; managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
- Effective problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
- Excellent communication skills in both business and technical situations.
About the job
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With excellent Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As an Enterprise Marketing Manager, you'll be a professional marketer driving Google Cloud awareness, new business acquisition, customer development and user community programs. This role will involve identifying and promoting customer use cases, building a large, loyal and engaged customer base and actively working with a Direct Sales team on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing programs and campaigns across multiple segments and channels.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Serve as the marketing expert and strategist for the Enterprise customer segment. Lead the planning, development and execution of all Enterprise marketing initiatives.
- Understand the buyer’s journey for Enterprise accounts and develop the personalization strategy for campaign and web messaging. Develop recommendations and guidance on effective methods to target the Enterprise segment based on past results and new research.
- Collaborate with cross functional manager teammates to develop compelling, high-impact campaigns and ABM programs across multiple channels to successfully engage key accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for Sales.
- Enable the Corporate and Commercial Sales teams with marketing assets and tools to help open doors and develop opportunities.
- Coordinate with other Marketing teams which impact Enterprise marketing activities to provide strategic leadership.
Acerca de Google