Descripción de la oferta
We are a tech company that had reinvented the insurance industry combining data, design, and technology. CoverWallet is expanding across the USA, Europe, and Australia. We have built an incredible team of 400 people (between New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore). We are growing our software development team in Spain and Singapore to scale globally within Aon, as the market leader.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Engineering Manager, who will coordinate for the differents projects to be delivered successfully
What you will do here
- Manage projects delivery by scope, budget and timeline.
- Coordinate the different teams to produce deliverables.
- Monitor and report about projects' progress.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify impact.
- Understand company priorities and advice about projects optimizations and efficiencies.
- Mentor and promote agile methodologies across teams.
- Ensure quality standards in project and tasks definitions.
- Keep conversations with external partners and customers when necessary.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years management experience.
- Proficiency in agile methodologies.
- Strong teaming abilities.
- Very good communicator, excellent English level.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks and external training).
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500€ per year).
- Top vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Acerca de CoverWallet
New York, NY, USA
Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.