Descripción de la oferta
Quipu is a Barcelona-based tech startup that was founded seven years ago. With a proven product-market fit, we constantly build and improve our SaaS, a business information tool for SMBs aimed to simplify tedious administrative, accounting and financial processes.
Our goal is that businesses have all their information up to date, in the same place, by just spending a fraction of the time. We sell both to final clients and to modern bookkeepers who use our platform so they can digitize and improve their relationship with their customers.
We are in the 22@ district in Barcelona, within the Itnig ecosystem, surrounded by other fellow companies and a Coffice with a specialty café, interesting events on different topics, as well as workshops, afterwork drinks, and other activities such as ping pong and foosball.
About the role
We are looking for a hands on Engineering Manager to work in our development team in Barcelona.
This position will take responsability for:
- Have full ownership (and accountability) of the Roadmap
- Manage and recruit Engineering team + monitor performance of individual contributors
- Improve efficiency and velocity of engineering team.
- Proficient in all relevant technical skills and able to move quickly because of deep understanding of large portions of codebase
- Write meaningful and clean code and code reviews
What do you need
- Be very close to the business and the product
- Proven, dilated experience as a developer
- Experience as a team/staff leader
- Full development cycle: analysis and collaboration with the other teams within the company, development, testing and deployment
- High standards on quality, reusable code, testing and other best practices
- Directly report to the CEO
- Interact with the rest of the company (including sales, success, marketing, etc.)
- Contribute directly to the company by implementing our strategy and vision
- Backend: Ruby, Elasticsearch, Sidekiq, Redis, MySQL, Python, Tensorflow
- Infrastructure: AWS, nginx, Capistrano, Puppet, Terraform
- Ownership: each task is important. Be accountable for it. Take responsibility
- Transparency: we are all together in the challenge. We all need to know what's going on in order to perform properly
- Fun: we all spend lot of time hard-working: let's have some fun while doing it
- One Team: each one of you is key. We work all together to achieve OKR's
- Simplicity: our Product, our processes... it is easy to layer on complexity. Achieve simplicity requires ruthless editing
What do we offer
- Health insurance: benefit from the company police with AXA for all employees. You can also add your spouse and children
- Transport: you can select your subsidized transport option from our perks
- Gym membership: all Quipu employees have access to our company subsidized fitness plan that allows you to train in over 2.000 gyms, yoga studios, etc.
- Ticket restaurant: you can choose to subsidize some food and beverage from a broad network of restaurants
- Weekly breakfast: share breakfast with the whole team every Tuesday
- Fresh fruit and coffee available in our office for free
- Being in the itnig ecosystem: an exciting, growing business and tech community
- We are based in Poblenou district. A tech hub in the sunny Barcelona
- Learning: we also have an events space where we host daily events, conferences and workshops onsite
- Weekly afterwork every Thursday
- Great office and our own café, with ping pong and foosball
Acerca de Quipu
Descubre una nueva forma de cerrar el trimestre con Quipu y ¡empieza tu vida sin papeleo! Información actualizada para poder tomar mejores decisiones para el negocio y para que el asesor pueda hacer la contabilidad de forma simple, siempre que quiera.