Descripción de la oferta
We're looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager that will be responsible for improving performance, ROI, and efficiency of our digital e-commerce strategy and projects. A track record of great strategy and execution around E-commerce is the most important thing to be successful in this role. And, if this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply:
"You are a natural leader and have excellent organisational and social skills. You like to get things done as fast and efficiently as possible."
You’ll work on all online activity in relation to revenue generation, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization. Ideally, you’re a self-starter who takes initiative with the ability to juggle multiple priorities—focused on delivering results.
To be effective, you’ll have the strong ability to partner with many different kinds of cross-functional teams, leveraging deep analytical and project management skills to flawlessly execute performance marketing activities across channels to efficiently drive revenue and new customer acquisition as well as being a bit part of tracking the marketing budget on a day-to-day basis.
You’ll spend the average day developing, implementing, analyzing, and constantly refining our customer acquisition strategy by whatever means necessary. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns as well as to provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on performance.
This is a critical and high-visibility role with the opportunity to make a direct impact on the future of a rapidly growing industry actually changing people’s lives for the better.
- Strong executive level presentation and communication skills
- Behavior Psychology
- Data & Analytics
- Design & UX
- Web design & Development
- Exceptionally strong project management skills
- CMS (Wordpress...)
- Pricing, Promotions & Product Management
- Customer Experience
- Design & UX
- Campaign Execution
- Expert level knowledge of GA
- Expert level knowledge SEO
- Understand and remain relevant in the digital competitive arena
DAY TO DAY MANAGEMENT
of digital e-commerce platforms and channels--including (and especially) Amazon
- Maintaining WP, Amazon, and Magento sites, plugins, and CMS
- Manage the development, release, and maintenance of systems, services, and plugins that support the company's E-commerce business strategy
- Add, maintain, edit and optimize product descriptions, fields, attributes, images, videos and other data on WP, Amazon, and Magento e-commerce platforms
- Review emerging technologies for impact to current operations and recommend changes that will enhance or improve existing E-commerce efforts
- Optimize processes with a focus on impacting revenue via improved digital customer experience
- Pulling customer insights to inform digital optimization initiatives
- Create, maintain, or edit promotional content on site (banners, coupon codes, etc.) to support ongoing promotions
- Act as a liaison with external vendors and agencies to proactively keep ahead of timelines, deliverables, and communications
- Help create and coordinate the execution of email and social media campaigns to support online store revenue initiatives
- Develop an affiliate network to drive incremental sales
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to support brand and product marketing efforts and incorporate e-commerce sales, profit, and customer experience metrics to measure campaign performance.
- Serve as the e-commerce and SEO SME on cross-functional project teams with market research, design, development, and business stakeholders. Must be able to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Assist in management of new and existing web development projects and needs across the organization.
- Coordinate with various teams to execute content and site enhancements, improving user experience to meet those needs.
Harmony is a wellness company using hemp as a tool to bring real Harmony to people's lives.
We are warriors fighting to expand Harmony worldwide by crafting the most innovative products nature can offer, and we are just getting started. We offer a real entrepreneurial experience with stock option compensation in a fast growing international company.
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. Harmony is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide.
How to Apply
To jump-start the application process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. That speeds up the process and allows us to get to know more about you than what’s on your CV. Please make sure to answer each question.
Acerca de Harmony