Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Digital Sales Executive (Madrid, remote) with natural enthusiasm for online-marketplaces and digital industries, with the ability to build and maintain long-term, effective relationships across a large portfolio of key Spanish advertisers.
Arranging and conducting face-to-face meetings with key accounts both agency and direct clients, with a natural ability to demonstrate how Wallapop can help customers achieve their marketing objectives, the candidate will relish the chance to be a very visible rep for a nationwide-renowned brand.
The right individual needs to be willing to research and find relevant information, news, market developments and research to ensure their agencies and teammates are communicated with effectively.
We are searching for a good team player, who enjoys developing and presenting an advertising-based, revenue-generating idea/opportunity to a marketing challenge, and who shows high levels of account management and relationship building. They need to be creative and able to perform in a fast-paced, highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed revenue targets and take full responsibility for their agency patch. As a good communicator, natural listener, presenter and negotiator, the right candidate will demonstrate ease when dealing with Digital teams, Media Planners, Trading teams and Marketing Managers/Directors.
It is important to generate accurate and timely reports on all sales forecasting, activity and performance as required.
- We require extensive media sales experience - the majority being gained in face-to-face sales meetings with advertising agencies and direct clients. Publisher and Freelance work experience is a real bonus.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the Spanish Media industry are essential.
- A strong network of agency and/or direct client.
- Ability to create a seamless working relationship with other teams within Wallapop, such as Ad Ops, Trafficking & Planning etc is paramount.
- Building better knowledge with an ability to be critical of own work – a desire to keep improving.
- Highly effective at verbal and written communication, including the delivery of presentations is essential for success in this role.
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish. Fluency in English. Any other European language is seen as a bonus.
- University degree (or equivalent) required and/or extensive real-world experience in the media sales industry.
- Basic computer knowledge of software programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proactive and able to work independently, passionate about sales and the media industry
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
Acerca de Wallapop
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.