Descripción de la oferta
Proof of Impact is building a global marketplace for impact capital. We are tracking impact events that nonprofits, communities or individuals are conducting in their daily operations at the granular level, and selling those outcomes directly to Impact investors or data-driven donors. This way non-profits can monetize their awesome work and impact investors can invest in impact directly.
Proof of Impact is in a growth phase - we have secured a few exciting partnerships and structured a few innovative products that we are now bringing to market.
We are seeking a growth minded, data-driven digital marketer who will articulate and execute Proof of Impact’s ambitious growth strategy working across the full product cycle: origination, product, and distribution. The successful candidate will:
- Define growth metrics aligned with the Company’s objectives;
- Articulate channel & audience specific growth strategies, combining traditional and creative tactics on execution;
- Continuously optimize using A/B testing, users’ feedback, and other data;
- Provide guidelines to product, origination and distribution teams to ensure the best possible user experience;
- Define funnels and continuously deliver conversion rate optimization across the business;
- Identify and prioritize growth channels for the whole business;
- Focus on scalability and Automation;
- Articulate and test referral models;
- Intimately familiar with SEO landscape and tactics, and will design and implement base SEO framework that champions keywords critical to our brand and mission
- Be really good with data: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, statistics and available tools. Proven experience with A/B Testing and Data Analytics is a must.
- Proven understanding of users’ behavior: focus on customer experience;
- Have an entrepreneurial, startup mindset with a clear bias for action;
- Profound knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
What else we’re looking for in our candidates:
- Full alignment with POIs values: commitment to impact and positive change;
- Basic Programming knowledge (no need to code, but be code-savvy); Some familiarity with blockchain technology & subcultures would be great;
- Curious and creative;
- A willingness to “get their hands dirty”;
- The confidence to proactively grasp problems/challenges/opportunities even if they are not direct responsibilities;
Acerca de Proof of Impact