Descripción de la oferta
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer (SRE) to join our Tech team in Barcelona. Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely. We're open to hiring and accepting 100% remote work from within Spain or Poland with the commitment of coming to the office, if necessary (every 3 to 6 months), whenever COVID ends and it is no longer a threat to our health.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about Product design, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - we have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- Create from the scratch multi-region infrastructure using Kubernetes and AWS
- Maintenance, development and monitoring infrastructure on several regions
- Support for developers in their daily work based on DevOps principles
- Maintenance and development our CI / CD tools
About our SaaS product:
- 300+ req/second
- 50+ developers in 2 locations
- 40+ databases
- 10+ microservices at various stages of advancement
- 5 cloud regions
What experience and skills, do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Experience with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes (nice to have)
- You are familiar with package managers for k8s like Helm or Kustomize
- You have knowledge of building a scalable production HA architecture basing on cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP
- You know why and how to use Terraform
- You are not afraid of developing tools or scripts in Bash, Python or GO to automate work
- You are familiar with Docker or a similar tool.
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (35K to 75K)
- 👨🏻💻 Remote work/Work from home.
- ⚕️ Private healthcare plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Did you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.