cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
Alpha Health has now become Koa Health. After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; Alpha Health has graduated from Telefonica’s moonshot factory.
Koa Health is a digital mental health company bringing high quality mental healthcare to people around the world. Targeting a significant market opportunity, Koa is building solutions that are comprehensive (from prevention to cure), effective (with a uniquely strong evidence-base), ethical (e.g., managing personal data), and personal (rather than one-size-fits-all).
Koa launched its first commercial product in the US and UK in February (Foundations) and launches Mindset in the US later this year. In parallel, Koa is developing a pipeline of clinical products, including Perspectives and Foresight.
At Koa, we have built a fantastic team of designers, engineers, researchers, and commercial leads. We also partner with the very best clinicians and academics in the US, the UK, and Europe.
About the Role
Our DevOps team has been working hard for the last months to build our core infrastructure. Now they are looking for their third engineer to help them support our development teams in three different products, as well as our data and research teams.
As a healthtech company, data privacy is very important to us and so we work very closely with our cybersecurity team. DevOps has a very important role ensuring our infrastructure and processes are compliant with the most important security standards in the market. At the same time, our DevOps team supports Research and Data teams accessing data to generate new ideas and insights that will take our products to the next level while ensuring we continue to respect the privacy of our users.
We don’t only care about experience, we want people who take pride in their work, are eager to learn and share their knowledge. If you are curious about us but think you don’t match our tech stack then feel free to apply - we are looking for attitude rather than knowledge and we would still like to meet you.
The purpose of Koa Health is to continue to develop products that are truly effective in delivering high quality, digital mental health care; we want to work with like-minded people who can help us achieve our goal to create the most widely used products in this space.
- Manage distributed architectures in AWS Cloud Computing framework, including EC2, API gateway, IAM, Lambdas, EKS, RDS, Route 53;
- Manage common stateful technologies (redis, postgres);
- Provide observability to our infrastructure components and our products with Datadog;
- Implement processes to react quickly to unexpected issues, with the goal of maintaining record uptime metrics;
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps or equivalent role;
- Experience with cloud-based architecture (we use AWS);
- Experience operating microservice environments with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Experience working with Terraform;
- Experience with observability tools such as Datadog;
- Experience with CI and CD systems;
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies and frameworks;
- Team player, proactive with strong motivational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English;
- Academic credentials in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience;
Koa Health Perks
We provide all the necessary help and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, like:
- Benefits package (health, pension, life)
- Work from home or work from the office
- Flexible working schedule
- High social impact with worldwide reach
- A friendly and open environment
- A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills
- HQ in Barcelona, right by the beach!