Descripción de la oferta
We’re the Operating System for the Music Industry – a platform that pumps up the jam of every play.
We connect all players of the industry to amplify the value of music. Driven by machine learning and copyright expertise, our system pumps neutral data and authoritative knowledge to everyone along the chain. For those who make or use music, we allow them to plug in to our O.S. to ease operations, increase earnings, and get in sync with everyone else.
What you'll be doing
Your main responsibility will be to maintain and continuously improve our systems infrastructure, automating key processes such as setup, deployment and monitoring. You are expected to proactively take care of our platforms like your own little tech babies, improving your skills in the process and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
You must have
- Experience setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience using Terraform, Ansible, Git and Docker for continuous integration.
- Proficiency in networks and security (VPN, routing, firewalls).
- Your natural OS is Linux.
- You use your knowledge of Shell and Python automation tools to avoid repeating yourself.
- You are organized in your work, and love monitoring and logging your platforms.
- You have English working proficiency.
- You are an excellent team player.
It would be great if you also have:
- Our tech stack is mainly Python, AWS, MongoDB, Elastic.
- Git proficiency.
- Jenkins experience.
You Can Enjoy
- Flexible working hours and location
- Unlimited time off because we believe that you know best when you need to rest.
- We’ll provide you with all equipment needed for you to be comfortable
- Flat hierarchy
- You can make the role your own and run your own development
- Online language classes to improve your Spanish, Catalan or English
- Online and onsite courses and music industry workshops run by inhouse experts
- Barcelona HQ office available to you, kitted out with a rehearsal room https://www.bmat.com/bmat-house/
Who the FAQ are BMAT
BMAT started in 2005 when a group of engineers with a passion for music decided to spin-off from an audio research lab in Barcelona. We’re now over 160 people, spread across Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, London, Paris, Nairobi, Oslo, Tel-Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Lagos.
We’re a team of pretty decent people who enjoy working with each other. We’re open-minded and well-traveled, coming from all parts of the world. We’ve got rappers, producers, cello players, DJs, and songwriters. The passion for music, the excitement for innovative technology and Barcelona as a backdrop has proven to make a good combination.
Join us from wherever you are on our mission to help make music live forever.
We say there’s a BMAT touch. We believe it has to do with being passionate, obsessive, nice, generous, honest, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, intrepid, crazy, extraordinary, creative, agile, human, friendly, smart, witty, talented, naive, optimistic, surprising, sensual, and nerdy, but not very hipster (unfortunately). Our way of being is always sprinkled with transparency, perseverance, flexibility, open-mindedness and trustworthiness.
Diverse perspectives drive innovation, and innovation is kind of our thing. Our open-minded and flexible culture organically fosters this diversity. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from all walks of life. Our team is made up of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, orientations, abilities, musical tastes, dress sense and time-zones - but we all have one common goal: Making the music world a better place. With equal opportunities for everyone, BMAT is a pretty nice place to work.
Acerca de BMAT
50 - 200
We're a team of pretty decent people who enjoy working with each other. We’re open-minded and well-travelled, coming from all parts of the world. We like coffee, tea, chai and mate all the same. We’ve got rappers, producers, cello players, DJs, and songwriters. The passion for music, the excitement for technology and Barcelona as a backdrop has proven to make a good combination.