Descripción de la oferta
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fuelled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
The Data Engineering Team's mission is to empower our internal partners with the information to make better decisions for our customers. All of our team members collaboratively work together to design, build, and sustain our Data Ecosystem, which includes technologies like our Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and proprietary predictive analytics tools. We build the right thing, the right way through positive relationships with Marketing, Analytics, and Finance.
When you join our team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to advance your career by working in cutting-edge technology and growing your business expertise.
Putting Your Expertise to Work
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will oversee the administration, monitoring and health of the Data Tribe's cloud infrastructure and on-premise infrastructure. You will advise the team on best practices for infrastructure performance. Your technical experience and business insight will directly create business results. Your ability to seek complex challenges and collaborate in a team environment will mean you have an immediate impact.
- Monitor and administer cloud infrastructure and on-premise infrastructure.
- Partner with teams to teach and implement strategy guidelines
- Find opportunities for automation to enable faster time-to-market delivery and issue identification and resolution
- Consult development teams on infrastructure choices and best practices
- Oversee cloud and on-premise platforms, including server administration, disaster recovering, security, etc..
- Experience with designing, delivering, maintaining, and monitoring systems that require exceptional reliability and secure
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a dynamic, globally distributed environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners to understand and refine requirements
- Systems administration experience for both Windows and Linux.
- At least 2 years of experience with cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with basic SQL Server administration tasks.
- Preferably experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, data pipelines, etc.)
- Preferably experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Experience managing cost
What's in It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Free food, drinks, fresh fruit
- And more!
- If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
Acerca de Vistaprint