Descripción de la oferta
The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration and maintenance of systems, hardware and software related to our internal users.
Who we are:
We are a young multi-cultural company based in Lausanne, Switzerland, with offices in London, Madrid, Seattle and Beijing. Although the words “young multi-cultural” might seem just like buzz words, we have in fact an age average of 31, with people from 33 different nationalities.
We will trust you to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IT support
- Work together as a team to achieve common goals
- Configure new laptops and install software
- Setup other office and conference equipment
- Ensure security updates are applied to all our systems
- Completing internal user moves including desk equipment and phones
- Deliver IT Inductions/Onboarding of new starters
- Disable expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Manage IT asset inventory and desktop computing hardware lifecycle
- Grant Access Permissions to users according to requests
- Use and maintain Active Directory data
- Participate in small IT projects
- Maintain the IT Services Knowledge Base
- Help new joiners to integrate to our company without any IT issues
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills in English; verbal and written
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in providing level 1 and 2 technical support and using IT support ticket management systems (Zendesk, JIRA)
- Experience and knowledge in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows and MacOS laptops
- Basic knowledge and experience in troubleshooting issues in wired and wireless networks
- Easy to approach mentality, flexibility and customer service focus
- High motivation, team-oriented way of thinking and ability to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn, grow and share new skills and tricks with the team
- 25 days off per year and a week of Christmas office closure
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Plenty of social & fun events, including team building events
- Christmas party, summer barbecue, monthly happy hour
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen as well as tea & coffee
- In-house well-being activities including free weekly yoga
- A variety of self-organized activities from a ski trip to improve sessions and a football/rugby club
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.