Descripción de la oferta
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo to name a few!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In three short years, we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 40 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to join our amazing Data Science team for our next phase of developing AI at Chattermill.
As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will:
• Work to deploy the latest in Deep Learning from research to models for commercial production
• Work collaboratively as part of an agile team while exchanging ideas and advice about both individual and team projects on a daily basis
• Explore ways to utilise and implement recent advances in Deep Learning to optimise and enhance the analysis that Chattermill provides
• Collaborate with the Engineering team to build out concepts from Data Science into fully fledged products and get them shipped in to the hands of our clients
• Iterate on improving existing and new products using feedback loops with clients enabled by the Sales and Customer Success teams
• Collaborate with the Data Operations team to train, iterate and deploy models which meet our high expectations for performance
• Introduce methods and internal products to enable other departments to utilise the power of Data Science in their own work
• Participate in sessions, for example in Breakfast and Learns, to help educate the wider company about AI and Machine Learning
• Participate in conferences, Meetups and events to present the work * Chattermill does and position us and yourself as a thought leader in the Data Science community
What we’re looking for:
• Strong Python experience (other languages are a bonus) with a passion for clean and maintainable code
• Previous experience working with Deep learning and knowledge of major data science libraries and tools
• Experience working with at least one of Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch libraries
Previous experience in NLP
• Experience building end-to-end machine learning projects, including research, building and optimising a model and delivering it as a working project
• Experience with SQL
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to simplify and convey technical or complex concepts
• The ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
• Education to degree level within a STEM subject
Nice to have:
• Degree level education in Machine Learning or Data Science
• An excellent understanding of exploratory and statistical data analysis
• Experience with spaCy library
Why join us?
• A competitive salary and stock options
• Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
• 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
• Company pension plan matched at 3%
• A big focus on personal development including a £500 development budget and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
• Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, gym memberships and more
• Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
• Lovely office (with great coffee, events, and a rooftop terrace)
• Office wellness events like Monday Mindfulness and yoga
• Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!
Acerca de Chattermill