Descripción de la oferta
Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. We currently have more than 2,000,000 consumers willing to share their behavioral data and give us their opinion in 27 countries. Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.
As a Data Scientist you will deliver innovative analytics on top of unique data sets using a state-of-the-art tech stack. A perfect playground for creative minds who have fun shaping things. You will work in a stable cross-functional and agile team delivering small, incremental improvements through continuous delivery pipelines. You will get the chance to consult internal as well as external clients in the field of Media Measurement, helping them to translate business requirements into analytical solutions. You will do feasibility checks and put them on stage by productizing the work within our existing system landscape. Your colleagues are experienced Data Scientists and Engineers who will happily share their knowledge but are also keen to learn from your experience. Moreover, you will be part of the Global Data Science community, 80+ professionals in 4 countries, all ready to challenge and be challenged by your skill set
As Data Scientist you will have following key accountabilities:
- You own together with your team several of our Data Science solutions throughout the full life cycle (ideation, design, implementation, productization and maintenance)
- You design, develop and implement solutions based on data science, stats and machine learning models
- You create and improve methods and tools. Contribute to our communities of practice in the area of Data Science
- Communicate regularly with non-data scientists in Tech, Operations, Commercial, Product. Understand the domain and the requirements. Explain Data Science principles, concepts, algorithms, and approaches in simple words to different types of audiences
- Make data your best friends. Understand their strengths and leverage them. Be aware of their weaknesses and tackle those in your solutions
- Screen the market for potential new / innovative Data Science approaches
- Foster knowledge exchange within the company. Present GfK’s Data Science expertise at conferences and workshops
Now you know what a Data Scientist does. What skills, qualifications & experience do you need for this job?
- Your English is fluent in a business environment, fluent Spanish is a plus
- You typically have a master’s degree or PhD that reflects strong modeling and statistics skills and 3+ years of experience.
- You enjoy communicating complex methodology and technology to tech and non tech audiences
- You have expert statistical / machine learning modeling skills (e.g. statistical tests, classification, predictive modelling, handling of missing data, sampling, weighting)
- You have experience with an analytical programming language (Python, R) and the respective ecosystem
- You can think creatively in addressing analytical objectives
On top of that, it is a plus if:
- You have knowledge of cloud computing environments and tooling (especially AWS)
- You have advanced software development skills (unit testing, CI/CD, Git) is a plus
- You have basic skills regarding database handling as SQL is a plus
- You have basic knowledge of the constantly evolving Data Science ecosystem and its frameworks is a plus
Admittedly, this is a long list and we do not expect you to be able to tick off every single point on it. Learning on the job and formal trainings will help you to close potential knowledge gaps and quickly bring you up to speed.
We offer you:
- A challenging project, where you can learn new things every day and show the team what you’ve got.
- The possibility to be part of talented team, working with highly skilled individuals.
- A nice place to work, where we foster training, as well as professional and personal development.
- Flex Office: a mix of remote and in-office work to boost our productivity and promote a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible retribution: meal and transport tickets, kindergarten cheques and/or private health insurance
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!
Acerca de Netquest
Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.