Descripción de la oferta
Adsmurai is growing fast and our Machine Learning and Applied Research team is looking for a Data Scientist to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for a research oriented and ambitious Data Scientist who is interested in creating new disruptive solutions powered by Machine Learning and data for Social Media Marketing. We work with millions of data points, with many dimensions, and we are highly motivated at modelling systems and their data, and at predicting how systems are likely to behave in the future.
We expect that you have experience with Data Science and Machine Learning to model real-world problems and that you have built production software in the past to implement systems that provide such functionality. But most importantly, we expect you to be inquisitive and resourceful.
You will be part of a cross-functional self-organized team of data engineers and machine learning specialists focused on creating (defining, building, deploying, testing and iterating) features and products that represent, model, analyze and predict how data behaves within our digital marketing platform. As part of a team, you will be expected to contribute in all the necessary steps to see the team contributions deployed into the real world.
What we need from you:
- College degree (Master/PhD) in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics and prior experience in empirical analysis, specially in time series.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in data science or machine learning environments.
- Proficient in data preparation techniques (feature engineering): dimensionality reduction, data imputation, etc.
- Proven experience solving business problem through statistical/ML modeling
- Previous experience in Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised regression and classification problems.
- Advanced knowledge of different model architectures and ML approaches.
- A clear understanding of MLOps, such as data pipelines, data versioning, and model performance monitoring.
- Strong Python skills and frameworks like pandas, tensorflow, and scikit-learn.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Familiarity MLOps, such as data pipelines, data versioning, and model performance monitoring
- Curious, proactive and fast learner.
Will be a Plus:
- Experience in data version (DVC) is a strong plus.
- Experience with Spark, and Redis is another plus.
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services such as a Composer, BigQuery, Storage, Compute, and Kubernetes.
- Experience training, building and deploying and serving ML models into production.
- Well versed in tools and processes for delivering well-tested CI/CD pipelines (GitLab).
Other valuable skills or nice to have:
- Experience with Data Studio, Tableau or similar tools.
- Experience with TDD software development methodologies
- Open source contributions.
- Will make you feel at home in one of the best offices in the centre of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with roof terrace and barbecue.
- You will be part of a team with a flat structure and Agile orientation that maximizes self-organization and team ownership.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Control and responsibility of your developments.
- Regular and fun team activities.
- Choose your HW option.
- English classes.
- Gym Arrangement.
- We cultivate and actively participate in internal and external training.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, day care vouchers...).
- Permanent contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.