Descripción de la oferta
- Sizmek is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Ops team in Madrid.
- The purpose of this role is to be responsible for campaigns running on Sizmek DSP & AdServing Platform.
- The CSM handles regular communication with clients, ensuring extremely high levels of customer service.
Role and responsibilities:
- Build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients.
- Maintain strong, active relationships with key client and agency stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Influence a positive, solutions-based, and results-driven collaborative culture within aligned team.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, training, industry events, and other working sessions as required.
- Be a subject matter expert on Sizmek DSP and Ad serving platform usage, implementation and positioning.
- Manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with the media buyers, planners and operations teams at these companies.
As a Trader you are required to:
- Advise advertisers and agencies which campaigns to upload in the DSP and how to set them up for reaching the best results.
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to research client programs as they run to ensure success, uncover problems, and measure results.
- Prepare campaign progress reports, analysis and research leveraging Sizmek data for presentation to clients both during and after campaigns.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to support client proposal development.
- Maintain client status documentation for use by Sizmek sales/executive management.
- Assist advertisers and agencies with day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction and renewal.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to communicate root causes for customer success or failure, and drive requirements for product enhancement and development.
As Operation Manager you are required to:
- Act as a point of escalation for Sales and Operations for team related inquiries, client needs, pricing requests, incremental projections/estimates, etc.
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Exhibit expert-level understanding of Sizmek’s processes and products.
- Help solve complex client problems by leveraging Sizmek’s digital tools, services, and technologies.
- Organise account on-boarding by understanding the brands’ marketing strategy and agency needs, including when to engage with Professional Services and other key internal departments.
- Collaborate with Sales team to find additional business & up-sell opportunities.
- Work with Analytics on campaign analysis (pre/mid/post) for clients, including QBRs.
- Responsible for overall analysis including margin review, campaign pacing and performance, flagging issues, making strategic recommendations, etc.
Skills and other requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in interactive ad sales, operations, or account management.
- Excellent communication, facilitating, and negotiating skills.
- Experience in client-facing positions. Ability to quickly and clearly communicate with internal and external clients and vendors.
- High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive
- Possesses the ability to analyse different data sets to uncover patterns and themes that lead to consumer/market insights.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks while working in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- A team player with cross-functional awareness.
- Demonstrates ability to perform at a high level even under strenuous circumstances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be a problem solver.
Bonus if you have:
- Advanced degree in any related field is desirable
- RTB / Programmatic buying experience in the Sizmek DSP a huge plus.
- Additional experience in AdOps on the AdServing side will also be very helpful
- Additional language skills beyond Spanish & English
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- Digital Agency / Publisher / Tech company background
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Acerca de Sizmek