Descripción de la oferta
Who we are?
Donaco is an Imperial College London startup using novel AI techniques to facilitate online donations and shape content interaction. We aim to empower readers to take action and donate on content that inspires them seamlessly from within an article and in just a few clicks. The underlying technology has strong potential in e-commerce, finance or bookings, bringing the paying point closer to readers and offering new immersive ways of engaging with content.
We have recently closed a round of funding, secured ties with some of the largest charities in the UK (UNICEF) and expanded the board with the former CFO of eBay and PayPal. Donaco is also supported by Imperial Innovations and has won several competitions, including the Microsoft Imagine Cup UK.
About the role
We are looking to expand the team with a Product Lead/Technical co-founder who shares a similar vision and is keen to take full ownership of the product and its AI pipeline. This a unique opportunity to play an important role in a fast-growing startup, with tremendous potential to make an impact in the charity sector and beyond. You will be working closely with a cross-functional team of talented engineers, designers and product owners from Imperial College London.
Key Responsibilities include
- Driving both product and technical improvements through rapid prototyping of new features in line with the long term company objectives
- Take ownership of the full product cycle, its architecture and stack
- You will explore, plan, design and build new solutions (ie. payment portal, custom dashboards, Chatbots, etc…)
- Explore other potential technologies to shape the company’s vision and future success
(ie. blockchain for transparency and payments) while communicating your ideas and successes to the wider team
-Collaborate with the data science team to drive improvements on the ML/analytics pipeline
- Full-stack developer with commercial experience in React.JS, Node.JS or equivalent
- Have led product development and/or collaborated closely with a team during full product cycle
- Rigour in engineering best-practices (e.g. code reviews, automated testing, CI) and basic understanding of architecture
- Experience with Micro-services, REST APIs and accustomed to DevOps technologies (git, docker, CI/CD)
- Passion for innovation and for working in early stage startups
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong desire to learn about and play with the latest technologies
- Exposure to AI would be a plus but not required
Perks of working with us
- Flexible full-time position with generous equity package
- Part-time and remote can be discussed
- Gain exposure to novel AI technics in collaboration with Imperial researchers
- Possibility to be involved in/exposed to the business aspect if interested
- Paid-for trips to relevant conferences and open access to regular talks and events via the Imperial/Microsoft networks
- Ability to work on passion projects on the side
- A Spotify or Netflix subscription – your choice :)
Acerca de Donaco