Descripción de la oferta
Want to make a difference, with some of the most socially engaged people out there? At Wemby we are looking for a great personality to become our CTO (or Co-founder)!
We are looking for emphatic people who strive to have an impact.
We like to work hard but also to take a break and have a good time ;-) At Wemby is about learning, doing and improving.
- Take over the current product (mobile app in Titanium + WebApp built in the MEAN stack, maintain AWS) and become quickly hands-on, making sure everything keeps working well
- Architect the next level of Wemby tech, producing code and leading a team of support developers
- Contribute to Wemby’s growth and participate actively in cross-function decisions.
Our mission: to make effective mental health accessible, affordable and de-stigmatized for everyone around the world. A counselor in everyone’s pocket.
We are starting focusing on wellbeing in the workplace, where people spend 80% of their time. Especially, workers in challenging locations, and those who are putting their lives at risk to help others.
- You are genuinely interested in helping people, and what drives you the most is the positive impact you can have on the lives of others.
- 1-2 years development experience, better if in a startup environment or fast-paced environment.
- You know what are you getting yourself into ☺
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll be joining a startup with a validated product, traction, and a user base who loves what we do.
A closed knit team, super motivated by a common purpose and engaged in social impact.
This is an equity-based position (although remuneration can be discussed later on), remote can be fine, but being based in Europe is preferred. If you are looking for an employment type job, this is not the right one ☺
Acerca de Wemby