Descripción de la oferta
About Visca Web
Visca Web is a digital media company whose portfolio consists in 2 inter-related products:
- A Live Scores product, which delivers real-time football results
and social interaction to millions of users around the world. Popular
brands in our portfolio include websites such as Futebol.com and Marcadores.com (together with their iOS and Android apps).
- A Sports Betting portal product, which helps bettors to improve their knowledge of bookmakers and offers them advice and exclusive predictions. The main websites in our portfolio are ParisSportifs.com and CanadaSportsBetting.ca
As Digital Marketing & Communication Manager with Visca Web, you will:
- Define and develop a data-driven multi-channel marketing strategy including growth hacking, communications, content, social and PR.
- Identify, implement, test and measure new growth tactics and marketing channels.
- Create, organize and implement communication campaigns online and on social media channels that drives traffic/downloads to our Livescore product.
- Strengthen the company’s relationships with media & direct partners (new websites / clubs / any potential contacts…)
- Foster relations with prominent influencers in the Social media space.
- Build strong brand awareness for our livescore product in key markets.
- Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our customers.
- Regularly analyze, measure and report on the performance of marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs.
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department
- You breathe football: you know a lot about the football world, have great contacts, potentially have worked in a football-related company.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing/communications/partnerships.
- You have a strong knowledge of Content Marketing, Digital PR, Partnership deals and Social Media Communications.
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills.
- You have strong sales skills.
- You work independently, are well-organized, able to multitask, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and spanish or french or portuguese.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment.
- The excitement to work on products with high potential.
- Free Coffee + monthly Team Lunches.
- Personal Development (conferences, katas, language training…).
- High-level Futbolin games.
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays).
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
Using a football analogy, we are more in line with the team ethics of Diego Simeone's Atletico Madrid than that of Florentino Perez's Real Madrid. In a few words: No Galacticos here, the Star is the Team.
That team is a mix of youth and experience. It is diverse (7 different nationalities at the moment) and its members are hungry to learn, grow and share.
We champion a stimulating environment where autonomy, ownership, initiative and exchange are valued and encouraged.
Working hard and having fun in the process: this is how we want to live our adventure together.
Acerca de Restb.ai