Descripción de la oferta
We’ve built a company where you can do impactful work surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture, and we’re always working to make it better. letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as technical expertise. If the opportunity below sounds exciting but you're not sure if you fit all the requirements, we'd still love to learn more about you.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Lead and Drive Business IT Vision & Strategy to support and facilitate Business operations and expansion across our Offices.
- Plan, organise and execute all IT Support functions, with significant contribution to global processes.
- Implement appropriate controls to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and processes
- Design and execute projects & initiatives to improve systems and operations.
- Develop and document new support and operations processes.
- Lead a diverse team of IT Support Engineers providing direct end user support and carrying out specific support improvement projects.
- Partner with cross functional peers to ensure a standard of operational excellence in how we support our internal Teams.
- Work closely with the wider IT Leadership Team to ensure our team and processes scale as operations expand.
- Recruit, onboard and develop talented Support Engineers.
- Monitor service level metrics and response times and redirect team activities as needed.
- Contribute to our long term Vision & Strategy for Business IT, define and achieve quarterly OKRs.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in managing technical service operations and support teams.
- Solid leadership skills with proven ability to effectively manage and develop a diverse team of people (international team), and facilitate effective cross-cultural business interaction.
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make your team and customers have less friction with technology.
- Experience (current or in the past) of scripting, automation or monitoring.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to execute timely projects while maintaining quality.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Embraces feedback and iteration.
- Excellent Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Generous benefits package.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Beautiful, recently renovated office close to the beach in Barcelona (with a spectacular rooftop terrace!).
- Career path with a training budget and a monthly “letgo:tech unconference” (OpenSpace) in the office.
- Robust relocation package.
- Physical therapy in Barcelona office.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Team building activities.
- Language and other courses.
- Sports: GymForLess, yoga classes in the office, basketball, futsal and volleyball teams.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 700M listings and more than 120M users, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over +270 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
Acerca de letgo