Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Data Intelligence Team. Your passion for coding, analysing and developing reporting tools will be critical to your success in helping our team continually deliver new and innovative BI solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain reporting dashboards based on end-user specifications.
- Extract insights and actionable recommendations with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions for decision making and key strategic initiatives.
- Build predictive models for improving business processes.
- Analyse complex data to determine correlation and data integrity issues.
- Work with business users, software and data engineers, to ensure enterprise BI solutions are reliable, scalable, and flexible.
- Continually evaluate new technologies and keep up-to-date with current technology enhancements to meet current and future business intelligence, reporting, and application development needs.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in the field of Computer Science or professional/technical equivalents.
- Between 2 to 5 years of experience using Tableau.
- Excellent expertise in SQL and related tools (SSMS, Visual Studio).
- Experience in delivering complex reporting and analysis from multiple data sources.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel related to data analysis and manipulation.
General Skills and Abilities
- Ability to solve problems using a balance of technical competence, creativity, and pragmatism.
- Highly detail-oriented emphasising accuracy.
- Well-developed time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies in small development
- Good command of the English language.
- 25 days' vacation per year;
- Participation into Frontiers annual bonus scheme;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Frontiers has taken the decision to offer our employees full flexibility to work-from-home (within the country of employment) until June 2021
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination - including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives