Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for passionate and talented developers who are motivated, results-oriented and strong team players with a common objective of developing and delivering high quality products.DescriptionOmnidrone is looking for a motivated server engineer who has a passion for learning and has a strong interest for the gaming industry. In this role, you will add scalable game features that can support millions of users.
What you will do
- Design, develop and deploy server-side features and APIs for Omnidrone's games.
- Implement services that often generate significant revenue impact for the company. Examples include matchmaking, tournaments, in-app purchasing conduits, etc
- Ensure that Omnidrone's games and services maintain high uptime (“three nines”) and low latency (sub 100 and sub 50 millisecond latency).
- Build modern systems using: Redis, DynamoDB, AutoScaling, ElastiSearch, etc.
- Web development with Angular
What you need
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Comprehension of CS principles: data structures, trees and graphs, object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of C# or Java
- Have worked with, and have a strong understanding, of AWS or other major cloud provider
- Understanding and working knowledge of different database technologies (both relational and NoSQL), caching solutions, and queue technologies
- Several years working on backend technologies
- Work permit for Spain is mandatory
Acerca de Omnidrone