Descripción de la oferta
Filmin is a Video On Demand platform focused on independent cinema and series, novelties and classics. This approach allows Filmin to present an extensive catalog of 15,000 titles, the largest in Europe for a subscription platform and is currently operating in Spain, Portugal and México.
💻 Hard Skills
- 4+ years of PHP
- Frameworks (Symfony or Laravel)
- SOLID, Hexagonal Architecture, DDD, Clean Code
- Testing (unit, integration, functional)
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Cache and queue systems (Redis, RabbitMQ)
- CI/CD knowledge
- Feel comfortable writing technical documentation
👥 Soft skills:
- Open-minded and willingness to work and collaborate within a team.
- Curiosity and eager to learn.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ownership and responsibility over own code.
💡What you will do
- Be an active part in all the stages of development of new features: from the decision-making to the final delivery, applying good code practices and with special attention to software architecture.
- Work on the continuous improvement of the applications, refactoring the actual code in order to improve the architecture, performance and scalability. Your opinion matters.
- Work in an application with high traffic distributed in a wide variety of devices (mobiles, tablets, Smart TVs, gaming consoles).
- Work in an agile environment with sprints, dailys, plannings and retrospectives.
- Pair programming, code reviews and close collaboration with other developers.
- Help us to improve the engineering culture in the company and share knowledge. You can see how we work in our blog.
☀️ What we offer
- Indefinite contract
- Salary range 40K-45K
- 3 days remote + 2 days office (in Barcelona)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday’s afternoon
- Free afternoons in summer
- 25 vacation days
- Weekly trainings
- Training budget
- You can choose your equipment
- Friendly environment
📱 Hiring process
- Interview with the CTO and a backend engineer (30min call)
- Technical interview (pair programming) (1h call)
- Final interview (30min call)