Descripción de la oferta
What you will be doing:
As an App Management Specialist you will be joining a multinational team who is responsible for creating new app builds and maintaining the existing apps from markets all around the world. The role will expand to include direct client support of app content editing features. Concretely, the role is defined as follows:
Technical Support for App Launches and Maintenance
- Support work of App Leads in both Barcelona and New York.
- Review request forms submitted to ensure correct data filled out.
- Create app builds and ensure all features display as expected. Setting up bundle ID, SKU, IAP etc. Upload screenshots, videos, manage content ratings, categories, release notes, descriptions and so forth.
- Assist launch of publisher apps and app transfers.
- Help monitor stability of builder and work with Ops to address issues with builder. Participate in app testing and QA process. Review apps post-go live.
- Import Calendars for existing apps and new apps.
- Make app changes (logo, prices, name, removing from sale etc.).
- Manage Publisher and Publication name changes in Console.
- Monitor and help deal with suspensions and rejections.
- Help create and execute regular app update plan for all apps.
Process Improvement & Communication
- Help to document processes and maintain existing documentation.
- Investigate app rejections by Apple or Google to determine the reason for the rejection and achieve resubmission and go-live.
- Monitor and manage internal communication for app pricing when appstores change the value of tiers. This includes Finance/BI.
- Help other members of the department launch apps for clients, take active role in discussions with clients about app launches. Help follow up action items for app launches.
- Become familiar with and be able to offer direct client support of app content editing features.
- CSV import support (label files).
- Help publishers transition from design pack to CSS Editor
What we’d like from you:
Experience and Skills
- Experience with CSS Editor would be desirable as well as working knowledge of systems such as iTunes Connect, Google Play Developer Console, and management of in-app products and associated processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and specifically an intermediate or better knowledge of Excel.
- Help propose workflow efficiencies, changes and procedure changes.
- Quality Control & assesment skills when reviewing the apps.
- Become familiar with and follow changes to appstore rules and guidelines.
- Be aware of current app bugs/issues, follow internal release notes, provide insight to help prioritise.
- A highly fluent or native English speaker. This is essential. Fluency in any other European languages ideal, but not essential.
- The ability to present data and explain processes and concepts to external parties in an easy-to-understand manner.
- The ability to work independently and take responsibility for assigned duties without close oversight. Proactively work towards achieving objectives with little prompting.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage time and priorities as well as working to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Why You’ll Love Working with us:
- Highly skilled team: Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun and friendly international work environment.
We Offer Great Benefits Including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team Building activities.
- Free fruit and beverages.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.
If you are interested, please apply sending a cover letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.
Acerca de Zinio