Descripción de la oferta
At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Proactive person oriented to high quality standards.
- 6+ years of hands-on Frontend Software Development experience.
- Experience working in MicroFrontend Architectures, with Single SPA, Angular and Web-Components.
- Experience working with testing tools like Jest or Cypress will be a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (this is mandatory, as this will be an international project)
- You are based in Spain.
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies.
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution.
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
- Enjoy 30 working days of holidays.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!