cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Implement new functionalities to make Cabify the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintain our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology
- Our applications are built in Kotlin, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!
Acerca de Cabify
Cabify la página de empresa está vacía
Añade descripción e imágenes para atraer más candiadatos y aumentar el Employer Branding.