Descripción de la oferta
wefox is Europe’s leading Insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any Insurtech to date.
wefox is revolutionizing insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalized experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360-degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimize each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products.
Your responsibilities in the organization:
- Lead and coach the (Infrastructure and Service Desk) organization in the adoption of an Agile Mindset and ways of working
- Promote knowledge transfer, efficient and transparent communication and collaboration, best practices and standardization across the company
- Support the adoption of Scrum and other Agile frameworks/ Scaled Agile frameworks when needed
- Detect our organizational waste and promote changes that will increase our efficiency
- Create a continuous improvement culture in our teams and in the entire organization
- Collaborate with the Agile Team on organizational improvement topics
Your responsibilities as a Scrum Master:
- Lead and coach IT teams and individuals in the adoption of the Scrum framework (2-3 teams maximum)
- Train and help Product people to understand the Agile values and pillars and the Product Owner role and accountability
- Support Product Owners to maintain a healthy Product Backlog (DEEP) and to write good User Stories (INVEST)
- Train and help Dev teams to understand its role and accountabilities inside the team and to become motivated, engaged, cross-functional and self organized teams
- Facilitate planning meetings, backlog refinements and all the Scrum events.
- Remove impediments that block the delivery team from work.
- Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions
- Usage of tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Help the team to improve the product development lifecycle and the software development lifecycle
What you bring:
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- A minimum of 3 years working with Scrum is a must: expertise in the Scrum Framework and Agile Mindset, including strong working knowledge of Scrum Values and pillars, Roles, Events, and Artifacts, as well as Agile Principles and Values
- Knowledge in Agile scaling frameworks (LeSS, Nexus, SAFe, ...)
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information at all levels.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with people / other teams outside the Scrum Team
- Agile Development Methodologies and Tools (Jira & Confluence).
- Comfortable working under pressure and managing multiple tasks / multiple projects /multiple sectors and clients.
- Love for new technologies and for people, servant leader mentality and believer and passionate agilist
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Concerned about self-learning and experiencing new things continuously
- Fluent in English
- Scrum Master Certified (min PSM II or A-CSM, PSM III or CSP-SM is a plus)
- Fluent Spanish or German
- Previous working experience in the insurance sector
- Coaching Skills
- Experience in applying agile ways of working to teams such as Infrastructure, Data, Systems.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote first working model.
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.