NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a bright, intelligent and eager to learn Rails developer. A person who loves pushing the state-of-the-art in web technology, and is willing to contribute to create revolutionary web products.
- Ruby on Rails for more than a year
- Proficient level in git
- Good level in testing, with RSpec and Capybara
- Most common Rails gems, such as Compass, Haml and Devise
- Web standards
- Agile methodologies
Must be comfortabe working with:
- Ruby and its meta-programming system
- Gem building
- Caching and optimization techniques
- We offer very good work conditions, flexibility and a great startup environment. Please, candidates should send their Github account with some code in it.